LED Teeth Whitening
- Up to 8 shades lighter
- Visible results in 1 session
- Suitable for those with sensitive teeth.
- No damage for teeth enamel
- Non-Peroxide gel
How It Works:
- A thick layer of Carbamite Peroxide Gel will be apply on outer layer of enamel. The gel breaks down into hydrogen peroxide and urea to create reaction with existing stains and discolouration, changing their chemical structure to lighter shades.
- Carbamite Peroxide is a slow-acting bleach in whitening gel which is safer to use with minimum sensitivity reaction.
- Deep Cleansing Brush
- Vitamin E Swipe
- Gingival Protection
- Desensitizing Gel (Add On)
What Causes Teeth Stains
- Diet: frequently consume coloured food like coffee, tea, cola and red wine stains your teeth over time.
- Smoking: Nicotine and tar in tobacco stains the neck of the teeth above the gumline, giving teeth a yellowish-brown colour.
- Poor Dental Hygiene: Accumulated dental plaque and calculus formed on the teeth due to poor dental hygiene can turned coloured, which varies between grey, yellow, black or brown.
- Environmental Factors: Fluoride is known to cause teeth discolouration. Excessive usage of fluoride products such as mouthwash, toothpaste, or drinking water with high fluoride content can cause your teeth to be discoloured.
- Tetracycline Antibiotics: Gives these medication to children whose teeth are still developing can stain their teeth, which will carry into their adult life.
- Dental Trauma: Teeth can be discoloured from the inside out due to bleeding within the tooth itself, which decomposes and forms a blueish-brown stain.
- Genetic Factors: A small number of people who suffers from congenital issues may also have discoloured teeth.
- Age-related Factors: The outer layer of the enamel on our teeth gets eroded when we turn older, exposing the dentin. As the dentin also turns yellow with age, our teeth appear stain.
Pay less, painless but better result.
Check out Before and After results below: